Mold & Tooling Designer
Reduce cost of accurate part production by accelerating injection mold design thanks to dedicated guided assistant for design and simulation.
The CATIA Mold and Tooling Designer role enables a flexible and highly-customizable approach from conceptual to detailed mold tooling design. This role enables the user to automate design tasks and assist user decision-making at any step of a complex mold design:
With Molding & Tooling
Designer you can:
- Conceptual design for bidding process including accurate pulling direction and wall thickness analysis, placeholder for ejectors and cooling systems
- Anticipate and check manufacturing compliance with plastic injection simulation integrated in the environment of the mold designer
- Extract parting lines and parting surfaces in dedicated features providing a unique design change automation
- Re-use complex mechanical systems for earlier kinematics validation
- Re-use company know-how captured in smart components
- Catalogs of standard Moldbases equipped with smart components from most of the mold tooling suppliers
- Seamless 3D Electrode design
Why CAD Micro?
CAD MicroSolutions is uniquely positioned to support our clients across Canada. Our team is dedicated to helping our customers ensure they are realizing the greatest value from their technology investment.