- This event has passed.
SOLIDWORKS Essentials & Drawings – Toronto
January 9 @ 9:00 am - January 13 @ 5:00 pm EST
SolidWorks Essentials & Drawings - Toronto
January 9th - January 13th | 9am - 5pm ET
SolidWorks Essentials Class: Parts, Assemblies & Drawings – 5 Days
SolidWorks Essentials teaches students how to use the SolidWorks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make manufacturing ready drawings. A great way to get a solid foundation in SolidWorks.
Mechanical design experience; experience with the Windows™ operating system.
- SolidWorks Basics & the User Interface
- Introduction to Sketching
- Basic Part Modeling
- Revolved Features
- Shelling & Ribs
- Creating, Analyzing and Managing Assemblies
- Bottom-up Assembly Modeling Method
- Drawing Templates and Sheet Formats
- Drawing Sheets and Drawing Views (Part and Assembly)
- Drawing Dimensions, Annotations and Blocks
- Bill of Materials and Tables
- DWG Support and Collaboration Tools
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.